If you wish to get information about connecting your iOS device to an HP printer, you are at the right place. Read along to find answers to some of the most-asked questions related to the iPhone and ways of connecting it to an HP printer.
How Do I connect my iPhone to HP Printer?
Apple’s smartphones let you print from iPhone to a wireless printer when you are using any Wi-Fi-enabled printer on your wireless network. Printers can be added to the device using the option of “Printer Options” in the menu. As compared to other devices, you will find this option in the “Print” tab when selecting an image or a web page to print and not in the “Settings” application.
The answer can be better explained if you follow the below-given steps:
- Go on the iPhone’s home screen and tap on the application of either “Photos”, “Mail” or “Safari”. The next step is to select the picture you wish to print, go on to the webpage you long to print, or open the email you are willing to print.
- You will see an option to “Print” on the menu screen. Tap on it. This will open the “Printer Options” menu on your screen.
- The next and the last step is to click on the “Printer” option and select the name of your printer which you want to connect with your iPhone.
This is how you can fix my printer and print from iPhone to a wireless printer.
What is AirPrint? How do I print from my iPhone to my HP printer using AirPrint?
AirPrint is a part of Apple’s creations. It will help you in creating a top-quality printed output irrespective of the fact that you have a driver downloaded/installed or not. With AirPrint, you get an option to print high-quality documents and photos from any of your Apple devices. Such as Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The best part about AirPrinter is that you won’t need to install or download any driver. You may have thoughts in your mind regarding AirPrint such as print from iPhone to HP printer without using AirPrint is better or with using AirPrint. To help you get to a conclusion, some of the great features possessed by AirPrinter are mentioned below:
- Easy to discover
- Selects media automatically
- Premium quality finishing options
These features will help you decide if a print from iPhone to HP printer without using AirPrint is better or with using AirPrint.
To answer your next question, the method to print from an iPhone to an HP printer using AirPrint is:
- Before moving on to the main steps, you must ensure your printer is compatible with the AirPrint.
- In the next step, you should make sure that your Apple device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your AirPrint and is within your range.
- Open the application from where you want to print your media/data.
- To go on the print option, tap on the application’s share option, or tap on the icon with three dots.
- The next step is to scroll down and tap on the option to Print.
- If due to any reason, the option to print is not visible to you, try checking the app’s help section or look for guidelines on the user guide of the app. Not all apps need to be compatible with AirPrint.
- Go on the option to Select Printer and choose your printer which is also compatible with AirPrint.
- Choose how many copies you wish to print and select the pages you wish to get a print of.
- The last step is to Print by tapping the option in the upper-right corner.
These were the effective steps you will have to follow to print from iPhone to HP printer with AirPrint.
How do I enable AirPrint on my HP printer?
- Check that you have an active wi-fi connection on your Apple device. You can also print from iPhone to HP printer without wi-fi using any other network.
- The next step is to check the connection status of the printer network. It should show “connected” or “ready”.
- Once your printer is connected, select the files and continue with your printing process.
Why can’t I print from my iPhone to my HP printer?
There can be an issue with your internet connection. Ensure that your HP printer and your iPhone are connected to the same network. Check that wi-fi is turned on your iPhone and there is a tick mark near the name of your local wi-fi network. In case there is a different network you are connected to, tap on its name and join it.