With the upcoming digital life, the importance of gadgets has raised a lot. The online mode of working is also at its peak nowadays. Therefore, all the paperwork is becoming online in today’s life, the bill formation is online and then the printout is taken out. So, for all these purposes a computer with a high-quality printer is the basic need for any kind of online mode of work.
The brother printer provides you the high-quality printouts with high-speed layouts. Moreover, the copying and scanning are very convenient using the brother printer. Furthermore, the brother printer provides you the manual feed slot to make changes according to your requirement. Above all of that, the brother printer is wireless for convenience.
Now, some people face problems while managing the brother printer. Here, we are providing the solution to some of the problems faced by the population. Read the text completely to solve any problem related to –
- How to connect brother printer to wifi?
- How to connect brother printer to wifi without CD?
- How to connect a brother printer to wifi MAC?
Let’s dive into the topic.
How to connect brother printer to wifi?
To connect the wireless brother printer to the wifi you would just require the network SSID and the password of that network. The process seems to be difficult, but it is not that difficult. The easy procedure to set up the brother wireless printer to the wifi is given below. You should follow every step very carefully.
- Firstly, press the “menu” button and then, scroll down to the “network” option using the down key.
- Then, after selecting the network press” ok” and select “WLAN” and again press ok.
- Furthermore, select the “setup wizard” and press “ok”.
- When the WLAN-enabled question appears, choose “on” and press ok.
- The brother printer will search for SSID or network nearby you. Select your network and press ok. Further, if the printer asks you if you would like to use WPS or AOSS press “2” for NO.
- Then, enter your network password using the keypad and press ok.
- The LCD will prompt you to apply settings- select “yes’ and press ok.
- The machine will take a while to connect to your network.
- Then, make sure your computer is on and you are logged in with administered rights.
- Insert the brother CD in the CD slot of your computer and then select your brother machine and language. Click to the” install MFL-pro suite” and click yes for the PaperPort license agreement.
- Further, click yes for the brother licenses agreement & choose the wireless network connection, and click “next”.
- Select the “change in the firewall pot settings” under the firewall antivirus detection section and click “next”.
- Again choose your brother machine and click “Next”.
- Select the default settings of the printer and click Next. And choose “yes, I want to restart my computer now”.
Done, your process is complete.
How to connect a brother printer without a CD drive?
If you have lost your printer installation CD or DVD drive, and you want to install your printer on your devices then it is a big problem. But don’t worry we have come up with the solution, where you can install and set up your printer to your device without using any CD or DVD drive for installation.
All you need is-
~ Switch on the printer and connect it to the wifi same as the computer.
~ Also before starting the process, write down the printer’s manufacturer’s name and model number of the printer.
- First and foremost, click on the windows icon on the left bottom & search for the ‘devices & printer”.
- Further, click on the “devices & printer” and on the same window, you could see the option “add a printer”, click to this option.
- After that, click on the “add local printer” option & choose a printer port as” LPT1” and click on the “Next” option.
- Then, select the manufacturer of the printer and model number of the printer & click to the “next”.
- Click on the option “use the driver that is currently installed” and click next.
- Then, you will see the name of the printer, if you want you can change that and click on the next option.
- On the window showing “set as a default printer” click “finish”.
Done, you have now successfully added your wireless brother printer to the laptop without a CD drive.
Also Read : Fix Brother Printer Offline
How to connect a brother printer to Mac?
The procedure is pretty simple. Just to before starting the set up make sure of few things-
You have already unpacked the printer and connected it to the same wifi as the mac network.
Let’s start the process, follow the steps carefully.
Step 1- Click on the “apple icon” present on the upper left corner of the screen.
Step 2– select the “system preference” option and find and click the “printers & scanners” option.
Step 3– on the left bottom corner of printers & scanners has the “+” sign, click on this (+) sign.
Step 4- select your printer and let it process.
Done, your wifi wireless brother printer is now connected to your mac.
After the laptops and computers, the most important thing nowadays is printers. For Most of the office work and bill formation, everyone needs a good quality printer. Also along with supreme quality, high speed is the major requirement.
The best one is the brother wireless wifi printer. Though, some people might face problems installing it or connecting it to the wifi. Therefore, in the above-mentioned article, we have completely explained the procedure to install the brother printer without a CD or DVD drive, how to connect the brother printer to the MAC, and also about how to connect the brother printer to wifi.
Read the complete article to solve any problem related to the brother wireless wifi printer.
I hope you found this article helpful.