HP Solution Center – In the growing world having a laptop with a printer is very necessary. But along with that, the software to manage them is also very important. One of the best software programs to manage and regulate your printer-laptop coordination is the HP solution center. In case you own an HP printer and laptop, the HP solution is the best software you should have. HP solution center is not only to manage the printer but performs various functions. HP solution maintains the functionality of a printer, checks repair if needed, tells about the ink levels, and can also scan images. Moreover, you can manage the printing and scanning settings and can also link the supplies. If user faces issues regarding HP Printer Offline they can use solution center also.
HP solution center supports all windows laptops and computers. Moreover, the HP center is already built-in all HP printers produced before 2010. Furthermore, this amazing troubleshoot program manages the smooth working of HP printers. User’s Install HP Solution Center if they are facing printer issues.
Also, the installation of the HP solution center is also pretty easy. The HP solution center is installed automatically with the CD or DVD that comes with your HP printer. If the HP solution center is installed, its icon would be visible on the desktop. But, if the HP solution center icon is not shown on your desktop, you might have to download the complete setup.
How to download or open an HP solution center?
Even after installing, the HP solution center is not visible on the desktop, then follow the below-given steps to just get your HP solution centers.
- Step 1- Switch on the printer and disconnect from the PC. further, open the HP solution software.
- Step 2- After that, find your laptop or computer and get started.
- Step 3- Thereafter, select your printer and submit the model number & press” next”.
- Step 4- Change the OS, by pressing the “change” if you want.
- Step 5- Then, press the “download to install” option.
- Step 6- Further select your installation program and proceed further.
Done! Your download and installation of the HP solution center are completed. This HP solution center is only for windows not for MAC.
Why does HP solution center not work on Windows 10?
There might be several reasons why “HP solution center is not working”. Some of the major ones are quoted below in the text. To find the solution of “HP solution center not working”, one should understand the problem why this is happening in his/her device.
- The first reason could be, the latest and the most frequent cause is the windows up-gradation.
- The second reason could be, that you failed to download the HP solution center. To be clarified with this, the HP solution center is only for Windows OS and also can regulate the HP printer manufactured between 2010-2011 only. In case, you have the latest manufactured HP printer it will show “HP solution center not working”.
How to fix “HP solution not working on windows 10”.
To fix the problem “HP solution center not working”, follow the below-given steps carefully.
- First of all, navigate to “my computer” and open the folder, c:\windows\system32\macromed.
- Then, click on the ‘flash” option and find “flashUntil_ActiveX” & double click on that.
- Further, choose an option of the “run as an administrator” option and click on that.
- After that, an interface comes showing “adobe flash player”, click on the “uninstall” and then “done”.
- Then, come back to the “macromed” folder and select “ flash & temp” and press the right key.
- Click to the “continue” for the shown interface regarding permission to delete folders.
- Then, open “ c:\windows\syswow64\macromed” and click on the “ flash” again.
- Now, click right on “flashUntil32_32_0_0_466_Plugin” and choose “Run as administrator” then click on the uninstall and then done.
- After that, click on the “flashUntil_ActiveX” option and choose “run as an administration” again press the uninstall and done.
- Repeat the same with “flasUntil_ActiveX.dil and uninstall it.
- After completing the uninstallation process, again come back to the macromed page and select the “flash & temp”, click continue and delete the folders.
- After all these steps, restart your computer and download the HP printer and scanner again.
Done! Your laptop should be able to access the HP solution center now. Even, after doing all this, your HP solution center is not working in Windows 10, you should uninstall and reinstall the HP solution center. Also, make sure that your device is manufactured between 2010 and 2011. As the HP solution center is inbuilt only in printers belonging to these years only. Also make sure that you are a windows user and mac user, as the HP solution center is only for Windows users.
Hope you find this article helpful.